WHO ARE WE?
CrowdedHero is an equity crowdfunding platform with a global reach that allows all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in promising and established business projects of their choice. At the same time, we make raising capital accessible to ambitious businesses in all sectors while building a community in an efficient online environment.
Equity crowdfunding is a regulated business, licensed and monitored by the Financial and Capital Market Commission in Latvia.
CrowdedHero’s office is based in Riga, Latvia, and a holding company is based in Tallin, Estonia. We are supported by the top in Baltics M&A and a corporate finance team of professionals from the Eventus group.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a big passion for digital technologies and digital marketing channels. You have great communication skills. You are a proactive person and all about promoting company’s brand. You are expected to have a throughout knowledge of the products and services of CrowdedHero.
WE WOULD LIKE THAT YOU HAVE:
- At least 1 years experience as a digital marketing manager;
- Experience in financial, investment or crowdfunding industry will be considered as advantage;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field or last year student;
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels;
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices;
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics and content management system will be considered as advantage;
- Previous experience in organic social media management;
- Proficiency in English & Latvian, other language will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns;
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis;
- Copywriting skills (English & Latvian);
- Visual content creation/editing skills with Adobe Suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) will be considered as advantage.
YOUR RESPOSIBILITIES WOULD BE:
- Managing and overseeing various company’s digital marketing channels;
- Creating social media content across social media platforms (Instagram, FB, Twitter, LinkedIn) and writing various types of texts/blogs;
- Managing and measuring the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns and proposals for the improvements;
- Digital marketing budget planning, analysis and allocation;
- Driving traffic to the company’s website and generating sales leads;
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing;
- Collaboration with Affiliate, Media, Design, PR agencies;
- Creating a media activities calendar for the company’s blog and social media accounts.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work for an ambitious and fast-growing crowdfunding company with a clear sense of direction;
- Working with legal challenges in a variety of projects, gaining extensive experience and promoting professional growth;
- Intellectually challenging and rewarding work;
- Excellent learning and development opportunities;
- Good working conditions;
- Gross salary range from 1500 – 1800 EUR depending on the experience, education and skill set.
To apply, please send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected]